We Offer Quality Leaf & Debris Protection Systems
Leaf Guards for your rain gutters will protect your home from the worries of clogged gutters and water damage.
Most people agree gutter cleaning is either number 1 or 2 or the list of things they wish they never had to do again. In fact every year hundreds of homeowners are killed from falls while cleaning out their gutters. Hundreds more are paralyzed. While still thousands more are injured... and the gutters still need to be cleaned year after year.
Clogged gutters overflow and can damage your home's foundation and ruin your lawn and landscape. Clogged gutters can lead to:
- Damaged wood fascia board
- Roof damage
- Cracked, leaking and deteriorating foundation walls
- Soil erosion
- Interior water seepage
- Plant kill
- Damp areas that promote insect infestation on the exterior and interior of your home
Clogged gutters also serves as a breeding ground for insects including the West Nile Virus carrying mosquito. Clean gutters are the obvious solution, but keeping them clean year after year can be messy, costly and dangerous.
is committed to helping you with all your gutter needs. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a free In-Home Quote, call us at or use our convenient links below.
Leaf Slugger™ Gutter Protection System
Affordable, Reliable and Permanent Gutter Protection.
The Leaf Slugger™ gutter cleaning prevention and water management system is an efficient way to keep your gutters clean. You know that gutter protection is a necessity if you want to defend your home against the elements - but did you know that gutter covers, gutter shields, and gutter caps are not your only options? The Leaf Slugger™ gutter protection system is a proven solution to your gutter needs!
For total gutter protection and the highest standards of water management, look no further than to Leaf Slugger's™ patented gutter protection technology. Superior to gutter guards, gutter covers, and gutter caps, our Leaf Slugger™ protects your gutters by properly regulating water flow. Ultimately, our technology offers maximum protection for your home, and it saves you the trouble of having to clean your gutters!
The Benefits of Leaf Slugger&trade Gutter Protection
- It permanently prevents build-ups, ice dams, and overflow water damage.
- It properly regulates water flow, allowing your gutters to function the way they are supposed to.
- It is Earth-friendly, using your existing gutters but making them more effective.
- It extends the life of your existing gutters.
- Leaf Slugger™ is made from the strongest materials in the industry - meaning you can literally stand on it! This system is built to withstand strong winds and heavy loads of water.
- It can be seamlessly, organically integrated with your existing roofline.
- It is virtually undetectable, meaning it offers the best curb appeal on the market!
- Leaf Slugger™ is priced competitively, even to far lesser systems.
Highlights of Leaf Slugger Construction and Function
- Made of the thickest aluminum in the gutter protection industry
- Can withstand winds of up to 110 miles per hour, as well as 190 pounds of pressure
- Developed according to the science of water adhesion, using a series of tiers and other design features to guide water into gutters while preventing debris from entering the gutter system
- Prevents ice dams
- Features a permanent finish that is maintenance-free
- Offers a low-profile solution that enhances curb appeal
- Patented Spring Brackets both secure gutter guards and strengthen existing gutters.
- Speed Channel Hoods are mounted onto the roof and the gutters, providing effective coverage and reliable gutter protection.
- Existing gutters are not replaced, reducing waste and improving the environmental impact of your home.
Why Choose Us?
- Constant Owner interaction means no project manager or multiple people trying to make decisions.
- The highest quality products and with many small details that often go unnoticed by other contractors, let's take your gutter project to the next level.
- Quality Control. The owner is hands on throughout the project, if any problems or issues arise they can be dealt with immediately.
- Nonstop communication - The key to the success of your project is good communication. And, a big part of communication is listening. From the beginning of a project to its end, our company places a high priority on listening - to you, your needs and wishes.
- Warranty - We have the best warranties in the business.
"Everything is designed, but some things are designed well."